Laurie has just written from North Carolina after attending IBMA to tell us the “Harrietville” banjo is done.
You can purchase your raffle tickets from iWannaTicket when you buy your festival tickets, or at the festival. We will draw the raffle on Sunday November 20th.
The “Harrietville” Old Time Banjo by Laurie Grundy:
- Tone ring: Gold plated “Whyte Laydie”
- Gold plated tension hoop
- Curly Maple 2 piece neck with rosewood centre strip
- Rosewood truss rod cover
- Two way neck adjustable truss rod
- Maple rim
- Rosewood fretboard with decorative frailing notch cut out
- Fretboard has the old Orpheum banjo company style mother of pearl inlay design
- Peghead overlay is rosewood inlayed with SS Stewart Banjo Company flower pot design
- Brass coordinator rim-rod adjustment
- Elite old timey head
- Presto Style gold plated tailpiece
- Nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Hardshell Gaudian case with shoulder strap.
- Polished bronzed un-plated armrest
Retail Price: AU$3160.